I have a product packaging related question. I import wall…

Customer Question
I have a product...

I have a product packaging related question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I import wall decor and sell to the major retailers, in particular wall clocks. one customer wants us to list on the packaging PANASONIC BATTERY INCLUDED, but we have no affiliation or deal with panasonic

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

So my questoin is... Is it legal to list another companies brand on your packaging.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The customer is SAMS CLUB

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Do you only use Panasonic batteries? I think yes you should indicate that with their (tm) or (r) name on their to indicate that. I would also recommend reaching out to them (Panasonic) and giving them notice. In fact, if they become your exclusive battery supplier this may be a money earner for you.