How are you? Florida. Im confused about your question. I…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! How...

Hi Pearl! How are you?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Im confused about your question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I appreciate your help, I am very worried

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hello; what is your question please?

Hi, I appreciate your help!
Are you a lawyer in Florida?
do you practice in the state of Florida?

I'm not permitted to provide personal information.

For credential information, please contact customer service and they should be able to assist you.

I will opt out so another party can assist you so there is no delay after you reach out to customer service.

ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

im not asking for personal information other than if you practice in Florida.