I purchased a home in a development that is not built out as…

Customer Question
I purchased a home...

I purchased a home in a development that is not built out as yet. The developer has not finished paving the street or turned it over to the township. I park in front of my house on that street which is allowed by the HOA. The developer now tells me that since he owns the street he can stop me from parking there. Is that in fact true?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

254 West Vw. Carlisle, pa

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Does he own the street? Did you get license to park with purchase?
The township will not take responsibility of the street until he turns it over the the HOA. That will not happen until all houses are built and final paving takes place. I did not get a license to park nor did anyone else. He says that until he turns it over to the HOA, he owns the street and can decide who parks on it.
Is anyone else parking by their home and facing issue of objection? What is delaying the turnover? Can the various owners collectively press for that transition?
Is the $59 in addition to the $52?
but if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksI would recommend collective effort to have hoa take over and cement rights including parking.A letter from you or a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! It also may produce from the other side admissions or agreementIf the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seekmartindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Cancel any further transaction.
Sure, but is the reply in chat acceptable?