How can I get my husband out of jail tonight? He was

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get my husband out of jail tonight?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

He was arrested today at about 2 Salt Lake City Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a UT lawyer about this yet?

No, I'm just looking for some help can you put me in connection with a Utah lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He has significant health issues

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Eric Y., Esq., Lawyer replied 25 days ago
Eric Y., Esq.

Hello. My name is Eric. I am an attorney and can assist you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can you get my husband out of jail tonight?

On most cases you cannot get the person out of jail until bail is set. Bail is not set until he sees the judge. This is usually within 24 hours. Typically, there is bail, unless it is a very serious case, where there might be a high risk of flight. Once the person is booked into jail, they will know what their bail will be. Many times, we see cases like misdemeanor charges where the bail can reach costs of $3000 to $4000. Some people will use their credit cards or pay cash. That money sits in the court trust fund, or if they do not have their own funds, or cannot access credit at the time they were arrested, then the other option is to contact a bail bondsman. The jail usually has a list of bail bondsmen. They will give him a certain number of phone calls to make, and he will try to contact someone to help, either a family member or a bail bondsman.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Is there any way to get him out to tonight? He has significant health issues.

I suggest you contact a bail bondsman. They will be able to get him out of jail asap. You can find a bail bondsman in your city online. THey will be able to look him up and determine how soon and how much it will cost to get him out.

What city is he being held in?

These two are located in Salt Lake City. They claim they can have someone out within hours of arrest.

Breaking Bailbonds: 1-***-***-****

Dewey Bonds: ***-***-****

I hope this information was helpful. If so, please kindly rate my response on a scale of 3-5 stars. Thank you.