Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

LegalKnowledge, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Need to know if what landlord is doing to me is legal. North
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
Need to know if what landlord is doing to me is legal … read more
i just rented a apt and the landlord never told me that the
Richard, Owner
i just rented a apt and the landlord never told me that the apt is in forclosure now i dont know what to do… read more
Are you aware of what's appropriate phrasing in a lease
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
Hi, are you aware of what's appropriate phrasing in a lease contract? I think technically my landlord overcharged me at my last apartment. There is a section defining "additional monthly rent" and" ad… read more
MY LANDLORD IS TRYING TO EVICT ME. MY RENT CHECK BOUNCED SO
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
MY LANDLORD IS TRYING TO EVICT ME. MY RENT CHECK BOUNCED SO WHAT CAN I DO TO STALL THIS? CAN I FILE BANKRUPTCY TO AVOID THIS?LANLORD HATES ME SO IF IM OUT HE'LL TRYTO GET ME FOR GET ME FOR DAMAGES … read more
What do need to do if my landlord is trying to evict me, didnt
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
What do need to do if my landlord is trying to evict me, didn't serve me with the complaint and is now filing a Request for entry of default, oh yeah they also have the wrong address for the eviction?… read more
I am currently a Tenant renting from a Landlord who is an individual.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I am currently a Tenant renting from a Landlord who is an individual. If my Landlord knowing rented me a house that had issues with black mold and standing water under the house and didn't disclose it… read more
i rent a deli space andmy landlord keeps harassing me on the
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
i rent a deli space andmy landlord keeps harassing me on the phone and in my buisness what do i do… read more
I am a missouri resident that is renting a home. My landlords
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
I am a missouri resident that is renting a home. My landlords have knowingly been overcharging us sewer for the 6months we have lived here. I had the water company come out and check my lines and ther… read more
Can I sue for rent paid to a landlord who rented me an illegal
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Can I sue for rent paid to a landlord who rented me an illegal apartment without me knowing??… read more
what should I do when I know that police are trying to plant
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
what should I do when I know that police are trying to plant drugs in my bathroom acoplives above me and ihear him drilling and doing something in my bathroom. I don't do drugs It was aroomerI ahave n… read more
My landlord is trying to evict me and my 2 daughters ...
Kelly Spurlock
Kelly Spurlock, Bachelor's Degree
My landlord is trying to evict me and my 2 daughters without any notice. I know this is illegal, but I do not have a written lease with him. I thought I was supposed to be given 90 days notice because… read more
Someone is trying to Blackmail me what do I do about, South
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Someone is trying to Blackmail me what do I do about … read more
Hello, My name is Tom and I wanted to know what should I do
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I wanted to know what should I do about my rent deposit that I stoped payment on, due to the landlord did not have the house clean and livable. I also have over two hundr… read more
i am on ssi the collection agency trying to sue me . how can
Richard, Owner
i am on ssi the collection agency trying to sue me . how can i stop ? they donot know it. what to do?… read more
I would like to know what to do with my landlord I just found
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I would like to know what to do with my landlord I just found the house I am renting is in forclosure and since i told her I would live my two months deposit and then go, she gave me a three day notic… read more
My subleasor overcharged me during last summer. at the time
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
My subleasor overcharged me during last summer. at the time of sublease agreement, I did not know that. it violate D.C. Code ? 42-3502.06 (2009), Slaby v. District of Columbia Rental Hous. Comm'n, 685… read more
I have a car at a auto shop and they are trying to
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
I have a car at a auto shop and they are trying to overcharge me . i have a invoice in which the bill was $3,100.00 they sent me another invoice for the same job for $8,400.00 and hiked the prices up.… read more
I'm trying to find a resource to let me know what to do. My
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I'm trying to find a resource to let me know what to do. My ex wife is trying to relocate 300 miles. Our decree says 1 county. We have joint custody but she is the primary. Idk if she is going to figh… read more