Can i upload a contract that my partner sent me to have a…

Customer Question
Can i upload a...

Can i upload a contract that my partner sent me to have a lawyer look over it?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

He sent me the contract

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
attached is the contract my partner sent me. I am the creator of the concept. He has agreed to fully build out and fund the building of my coffee shop for 50% of the company, and agreed to fund every coffee shop moving forward if he wants to be a part of it moving forward. Please read over and let me know if there is anything that leaves me vulnerable, and he can never take over or kick me out.
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there --

-

Unfortunately, I cannot open this in the Just Answer mode and it must be sent to me at***@******.*** so that I can print and read the contract. Just Answer charges premium prices for these type of services and does generally double what the lawyer requests as payment for the review and comment (they are called Premium Services). I can offer you a premium service through Just Answer or you can ask me about rates if you send me the contract to my email and then you can decide whether to do it through Just Answer or through a private relationship with an attorney.

-

Thanks

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions for me. If not, Please press a positive rating for my answer in the ratings section above my answer (a third, fourth or fifth star pressing is a positive rating) so I will be compensated for my time assisting you today by Just Answer. I do appreciate it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. MARY M. Attorney at Law. (20 years experience)

I just sent you an email. Please let me know ASAP how much it would cost and if it can be reviewed today

Hello Francois. You should probaby press a positive rating and close this email so the entire world cannot go onto GOOGLE and search your business. Just Answer is fully searchable and then they charge people 5 or 10 buck to look at your answers I give you. MARY