If a Judge is made aware of criminal act, such as misleading…

Customer Question
If a Judge is...

If a Judge is made aware of criminal act, such as misleading the court, what does that judge do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

MN

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This happened in a previous case in front of another judge but still connected to the present case.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. This is much too general a question. Please briefly explain what sort of judge is involved and what sort of crime occurred in the courtroom as there is no one answer to a question like this.

This is district court and a previous judge made a ruling without enough information. Did not write an order as to how he came up with his decision. He has not responded to questions about how he came up with his decision. We are still on the case and now in front of a new judge and she will be made aware of the misleading done by the defense in the previous case.
This involves Irrevocable Trust money and was during a jury trial when the previous judge made his decision.
From the defense's evidence, the information needed was not presented to make a decision. The judge was wrong and no one can show me he was in the right. Not even my attorney.
Are you there?

This is a very different issue than what your question led me to believe. I'm going to opt out for a civil lawyer to take over. Best of luck with the case.

This is straight forward and now the second judge will be made aware of the criminal act. I will await your answer.