I think i have a strong workplace retaliation event..

Customer Question
I think i have...

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this retaliation issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Manager and HR...

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will, salary.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so...the employer is facebook and this sort of poor judgement behavior is rampent..

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Did you have a specific question that I could answer?

Are you located in the bay area?

No I am not.

Did you want to continue?

I think having representation in the jurisdiction of the event is important. I will find local representation.

I will opt out hopefully you can find a local attorney on here