Can you answer questions about civil cases in Ga/ I cannot…

Customer Question
Can you answer questions...

Can you answer questions about civil cases in Ga/

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Georgia lawyer about this?

I cannot find anyone who will take this case on contingency. I do not have the 1000's of $$$ to hire a lawyer So I am going to file this suit myself

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I just need help with some language for this suit. I am going to sue Kaiser Permanente for deceptive business practices not fulfilling their fiduciary responsiblities

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Oh yes...for making my life a living hell trying to get my premium refunded b/c they cancelled my policy without notification. And still have my money that I paid in a timely manner.

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
6/1/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 18 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Pls get my answer asap.
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 18 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this?

Have you filed a complaint with the GA Insurance Commission about the improper cancellation?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Can we talk by phone? I am available now.(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I thought there would be no charge. TY anyway.

There is a premium charge for phone service and this site is not free, please review the terms you agreed upon when posting.

If you do not wish to continue let me know.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I’m sorry. I did not understand that. I thought the first question was free.

The expert has no knowledge of that as we are not site employees. All we know is there is a fee for the site service. Sorry.