I have been living in Delaware since January 7 2016, and I…

Customer Question
I have been living...

I have been living in Delaware since January 7 2016, and I am applying for a license to Carry a Concealed Deadly Weapon here in Delaware. According to the application if I have lived in in Delaware less than five years, I must submit a certified driving record from my previous state of residence. How do I obtain this certified driving record?

Lawyer's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I don't understand your question?

Lawyer's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I still do not understand?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Legal
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 18 days ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Give me a moment to review and type my reply.

A certified driving record is a complete (all history) of your driving record. It can be ordered from the DMV from your prior state(s) of residency. Many states allow you to request a copy by mail. What was your prior state of residency?

Have I answered all your questions?
If so, please remember to accept my response and post a positive rating.

Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney