Ray story lives in Lexington nc, in 2016 he got kidnapping…

Customer Question
Kenneth ray story lives...

Kenneth ray story lives in Lexington nc, in 2016 he got kidnapping charges, what other criminal activity has he done?

Lawyer's Assistant: Does he have any upcoming court dates on the kidnapping charges?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Has he talked to a NC lawyer about this yet?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

In addition to the current charges you mentioned he has a prior DUI and a prior misdemeanor breaking and entering according to the NC database.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.