Is cloud com tech a scam? Iowa, doing business in CT.

Customer Question
Is cloud com tech...

Is cloud com tech a scam?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa, doing business in CT.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Tookover my computer and they said it had many problems which the said

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They corrected. They want $999.99 in form of a check.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. How did you learn of this company? Do you have a website for them? Did they claim to be affiliated with Apple or Microsoft?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.