My telephone company has refused to send me a bill [in the…

Customer Question
My telephone company has...

My telephone company has refused to send me a bill [in the mail via US postal service]. I have contacted them repeatedly, they keep telling me that the problem is taken care of, but I am NOT receiving a bill [statement] and I haven't all year. This is harming my credit, and causing inconvenience. Is there anything you can do to compel them to send m my statements, like I have repeatedly asked for?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Michigan [frontier communications]. Either Dec, or Jan, I have not received a statement all year. I think Nov 2017 was the last statement.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have contacted them repeatedly, they always state that the invoices are "on the way", but I never get them.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am "hard of hearing" [as defined under the Amer. w/ Dis. Act]. I think this is important as it may cause a [verbal] communication issue. Hard of Hearing is something that NO COURT acknowledges, as I have been victimized by the police and the court w/ ADA violation, which are currently going to federal court for enforcement. My point is that VERBAL COMMUNICATION, may be an issue. Thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/30/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
I need to talk to the person who works w/ me on the bills. [I wonder if i can get your fee, or cost back from the phone company?, you think]
We cannot represent customers or call for them but can answer a question relating to the issue.Let me know.
boss says, no thanks, ***** ***** just work on finding another phone company. Thank you
Ok.