Saturday May 26th of May I messaged the father of my son…

Customer Question
Saturday May 26th of...

Saturday May 26th of May I messaged the father of my son letting him know I don’t want to be with him . My son was at the his mothers house . That was the last day I saw my child . I waited and waited to see when my son go back and he never did . On MAY 27th 11:00 I started to take half of my belongings at my mothers home . When I came back at 7:00p.m to get my other belongings the door knob was changed (WHICH IN ON THE CONTRACT) he kicked me out of my home (I RECORDED IT) . That’s when I opened the door metal door to open the door and get the rest of my belongings and HALF of my sons stuff so when we set a schedule for our 2 year old. I’ve been messaging him every single day to do the right thing and set dates and times for our son . On the process of getting my stuff I did not realize his old phone was in my son stuff ( that phone is for YouTube for my child ). Which that phone was sync to his pictures . I recorded how I left the home and how he locked me out . And I realized he took a video breaking all our stuff and throwing stuff on the floor making it seem that I left my home like that . He screen shooted pictures of my family ? I don’t know why ? he’s using our child to hurt me and make me look like I am a danger . But in this case I’m not I just want to sit down like adults and make the right call . BUT him he’s keeping my son away from me. I feel like my son is in danger . He’s a narcissist father . I have proof . I’m so depressed and sooooo scared for my son what can I do ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes I did I burly did the family custody

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that’s everything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.