A verbal order is given in court .I haven't receive it in…

Customer Question
A verbal order is...

A verbal order is given in court .I haven't receive it in writing as yet.should I pay my lawyer balance owed before getting that written order.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Do you practice family law?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Ok
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

I see that you requested a phone call, and I'm happy to speak with you over the phone, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it.

You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can get connected. You can reach a customer support agent here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can get connected. You can reach a customer support agent here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!