How do I report fraud in a non profit organization? In

Customer Question
How do I report...

How do I report fraud in a non profit organization?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

In Washington State

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Police report done,but felt discriminate against from an officer that assist .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A so call religious leader the we call"Monk or Ven" and his group had illegally filed a quit claim deed of properties that belong to our Buddhist Community.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
You can file a complaint with the state Attorney General’s office. They typically look in to such things. http://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint