Got cut off. Looking for advice for my daughter she got an…

Customer Question
Got cut off Lawyer's...

Got cut off

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Looking for advice for my daughter she got an eviction notice about 30 min ago. She has a year lease and on this eviction notice it says month to month california

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None she is pretty upset

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The notice says she is being evicted because the front yard is not being maintained

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that.
.
What can I answer for you today? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

my daughter just received an eviction notice 30 min ago. On the paper it says month to month her lease is a year. They are evicting her because they say the front yard is not being maintained

And what is your question? I don't want to presume I know what you're asking....

no thank you
what are her rights as a renter
does she have any rights
anyone there