I am being defamed on the internet by a group of trolls,

Customer Question
I am being defamed...

I am being defamed on the internet by a group of trolls, they are known white supremacist, they are also very tenacious, the FBI nor the local police will do anything to stop them

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

What

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have been trying to destroy my life

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
One of them is in Ireland, the other in Indiana, they have gone across the internet starting with Facebook, doing defamation against me, and my work, and reputation. Queer Arabs podcast was even convinced to post a recording of theirs repudiating me, which made no sense as my life has been spent as an activist
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 20 days ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
These two individuals who i don't know, started talking to me on Facebook. They didn't like something I said, and I thought that their talking to me was Random, but it was not. I found they were targeting other women of color who are muslim, to attack. I am a founder of a religious institution, and they began to tell lies on me publically, posting alarming things, and even contacting a podcast to record and broadcast more lies. This is hurtful and should not be allowed to happen. I know you can subpoena and get a IP address for them and stop them
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
No

So what is your question regarding this matter?

And "No" to what?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I do not want to talk to you I am happy typing
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I need to sue them for defamation

Thank you...so what is your specific question?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Okay I am going to tell the credit card company to block this transaction. Rip off

Sorry...I do not understand. DO you have questions regarding this issue?