I have court order for my thing s to be returned and she…

I have court order...

I have court order for my thing s to be returned and she won't return it. She stringing me along.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

It's a long story, I got beat up in my house by a girlfriend and daughter I had a goose egg cut bleeding no marks on either one of them. I went to jail felony cuz I was bleeding. Kick out of my house for ten days she fake a 911 call and about 10,000 dallors of my stuff was stolen I ask the cop the same one who kick me out if he would come in to see what damage was done he nope it's civil matter drove away laughing . Then she takes me to Court for a restraining order and won for a year the lady judge told to give me a couple of things back order her too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I got the short end of the stick for doing wrong

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Did the Judge impose a deadline for the items to be returned?

the day she gave me the retraining order the want to meet her the next day at 4 PM I sent my sister instead, good thing she two guys with I don't need any more lies. She two of the 4 and one was a trail camera she the judge 500 naked pictures of her daughter and it was at the bottom of the lake

Thank you. In a situation like this, if she has failed to return the items per court order, she would be in violation and you could hold her in contempt of court. A motion can be filed to compel her to act and she would need to go before the Judge and explain why she has failed to return these items and the Judge can compel her to act

Is there a time limit on this

To what? File against them?

Once the court ordered time has passed, you do not want to wait and should make a demand to take them back to court.

How long is the court order for

It would remain in effect. There is no real statute of limitations on it but the court expects you to act when someone is ordered to do something and they fail to comply.

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started