I got a trouble with my bank. I lost around $600 Due to a…

Customer Question
Hi! I got a...

Hi! I got a trouble with my bank. I lost around $600 Due to a negligence.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in SC. i meant $6000

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Calcalated everything from September 2017 to May 2018. FOUND A SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS. Sorry, i type slowly due to the stroke.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No,thiais it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am very sorry you had to go through thisWhat outcome do you envision at this point?
I am a new in this, so I don't know. My highest expectation is $100000. I was thinking about a moral damage. I am disabled stroke survivor.
A letter from you or a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! It also may produce from the other side admissions or agreementIf the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seekBy being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If needed, If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage. You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”