K Money -- Atty Ray did my answer. I need to copy it plus…

Customer Question
I am Robert K Money...
I am Robert K Money -- Atty Ray did my answer. I need to copy it plus the petition he sent me. please take me back
so i can copy my answers
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I need to copy Ray's answer from 2 hours ago please help
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I already have Ray's answer from 2 hours ago
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me copy Ray's answer from 2 hours ago reprint it for me
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i have paid already and cancelled further help
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Reprint Ray's answer for me to copy
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Please read what I am telling you
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 23 days ago

Texas Property Code - PROP § 113.082. Removal of Trustee

Search Texas Statutes

• Search by Keyword or Citation

« Prev

Next »

(a) A trustee may be removed in accordance with the terms of the trust instrument, or, on the petition of an interested person and after hearing, a court may, in its discretion, remove a trustee and deny part or all of the trustee's compensation if:

(1) the trustee materially violated or attempted to violate the terms of the trust and the violation or attempted violation results in a material financial loss to the trust;

(2) the trustee becomes incapacitated or insolvent;

(3) the trustee fails to make an accounting that is required by law or by the terms of the trust;  or

(4) the court finds other cause for removal.

(b) A beneficiary, cotrustee, or successor trustee may treat a violation resulting in removal as a breach of trust.

(c) A trustee of a charitable trust may not be removed solely on the grounds that the trustee exercised the trustee's power to adjust between principal and income under Section(###) ###-####.

« Prev

Next »

29 May 2018, 11:19 AM

Me

To remove a trustee, a petition must be filed in probate court and a hearing will be scheduled. After an incompetent trustee has been removed, a successor will need to be appointed to take his or her place.

A lawsuit for breach of fiduciary duty can have various outcomes, including removal and replacement of trustee, redistribution of property, or termination of the trust.

29 May 2018, 11:19 AM

The customer has accepted an answer!

29 May 2018, 11:24 AM

Me

Case Number__________

IN THE MATTER OF IN THE COUNTY COURT NUMBER

THE ***** ***** IRREVOCABLE TRUST

PETITION TO REMOVE TRUSTEE

Now comes ***** ***** beneficiary of the above referenced trust and makes this their petition for removal of trustee and would show the court the following:

I.

Petitioner would show

II

Alternately Petitioner would show...

III

IV.

Petitioner prays that it s petition be granted and for such other and further relief to which they may be entitled.

Respectfully submitted,

____________________

Your name, petititoner

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I did not approve charge in excess of $5.00 credit my citi bank card asap
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 23 days ago

Did you get my answer I sent it again here,thanks

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Cancel all tranactions and credit my accounts
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I want to pay $ 5.00 and cancel the balance 30 day money back guarantee
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Credit my card