I am trying to get my things out of my parents house who we…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I am...

Hi Pearl, I am trying to get my things out of my parents house who we have had an altercation with the past couple of days. i feel threatened by them and dont want to go alone we tried getting a constable to do a civil standby and they said they dont do tha tanymore

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My dad pulled a gun on us on Sunday and we called the police and he was arrested but was released on bond we asked police for advice and they all said that constable would help us with an escort but they turned us away

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All I need is someone to protect us and insure nothing bad happens while we get out stuff

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I see that you requested a phone call. I'd be happy to help and speak with you further.

I'll send you the link so we can continue. Thanks!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!