My mother is in term nursing home I reported abuse on my…

Customer Question
My mother is in...

My mother is in long term nursing home I reported abuse on my mother and i was retaliated against by taking away my rights to limited visitations in lobby only and I can’t feed her or take her out I reported again abuse of my mom being over medicated on Thursday and my sister has telaliated against me again and now won’t let me visit with mom

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I have paper my mom signed as person to make medical decisions for her but facility is not legal cause I signed in place where witness signed so they put my sister in charge who is allowing facility to abuse mom I have an attorney filling papa era for conservator at court as emergency because my mom is being over medicated so she can’t ask me for help and is not able to eat or drink due to being heavily medicated she is declining very rapidly in health please help me!

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

San Diego California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that my mom life is in danger I don’t know how much longer she can survive

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I’m here
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
This is my mom when she was pleading with me to help her
5/29/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 25 days ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

You mentioned that you have the attorney who filed the paperwork for the emergency order. What is the status of the case?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I just hired him week ago he is filing 10 emergency but he is barely sending out notice to sibiling that I’m filing for conservator I don’t know how much time mom has since she is not eating due to being heavyly medicated

You are doing all you can do at this time. You are taking the correct step in filing for the emergency relief and by hiring an attorney to do it for you. Not sure if you already contacted adult protective services but that is something you could run by your attorney to see if it is in the best interest of the case.

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.