I need advice on being evicted. I moved into my uncles house…

Customer Question
I need advice on...

I need advice on being evicted. I moved into my uncles house about 4 years ago. I made some major updates to the house because he said he would land contract it to me. now his girl friend is dying and left everything to her kids and he wants me to move out so he can raise the price and cell fast.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Looking for a place to move. he gave me a 3 day notice and filed threw court, he did not list a reason on the notice and on the court document is says for non payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance. then he posted a second 3 day notice and that says to leave for non payment of rent and utilities? I have not received a different date for court and not sure if I will. I just need a little time to find a place. we had a verbal agreement only so far. went over a contract he was going to have drawn up, I gave him 600 dollars a month as he asked he would only take cash and would not give me receipts and everything is still in his name because he did not want to report it to disability.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do have receipts from all the updates I did to the house, and bank statements of the 300 dollars I got out of the bank every 2 weeks.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 23 days ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 23 days ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

To clarify, even though you went over a contract there was not actually a written lease agreement executed yet, correct?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
correct everything has been verbal, I will move I just need time to find a place. should I get a new court date since he gave a new 3 day notice?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don't have 59 dollars, really
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
is this a scam, I just need a little help!!
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 23 days ago

The phone call request is actually auto generated by the site, so please feel free to disregard it if it's not something you're interested in right now.

However I do see that you requested the call, and I'm happy to speak with you over the phone, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it.

You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can get connected. You can reach a customer support agent here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
no I will look else ware and expect my 5 bucks back for ther nothing that you gave me