Need laywer for estata. North carolina. None. We need

Customer Question
Need laywer for estata ...

Need laywer for estata

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We need adminastraiter

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is.

.

If you can post your legal question and some of the back story about what is going on, I should be able to help.

.

.

thanks

Just give me a call an hour will tell you everything I have money whatever

The phone call offers are auto generated by the website, not me personally. I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website because I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible in writing.

.

However, if you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

I am more than happy to continue on the website though..