Sure. Kentucky. I have been getting messages, but I blocked…

Customer Question
Kentucky Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have been getting messages, but I blocked the person sending them. They use a different name in Facebook to re message me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person isn’t a United States citizen.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am very sorry you had to go through thisWhat outcome do you envision at this point?
I need to get this person out of my life. She is threatening to post videos of me she took without my knowledge.
Consider a restraining order with the police.Consider A letter from you or a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! It also may produce from the other side admissions or agreement. If the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seek. From legal counsel it’s a cease and desist!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Would that work? My attacker isn’t a citizen of the USA. She is issuing these threats on Facebook, and I can’t be sure she ever gave me her name.
I would begin by reporting to fb admin which should block and remove the user.
I contacted law enforcement. There is little they can do for me.
I would focus on site admin which can block and remove the user and posts!Please click on the 5 star rating (*****) on the question page - that’s how I get credit for my time by the site. If you dont see the rating button, please just reply “5 stars” Much appreciated!