I live in california - my question is regarding the

Customer Question
I live in california...

I live in california - my question is regarding the name/number of form required in the state of california for asking the court to remove the conservator of a relative because she is not doing her job

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in CA family court?

Not since the date that the conservator was approved by the judge which was in 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No...just need the form name/number

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Certainly; the judicial council has GC-255, a state wide form, whereas some counties have local forms for this - for example please see this

Further questions please post here.

If no further questions kindly rate positively so the site credits me for my time.

The above information is for educational purposes only; if one seeks legal advice please contact the local bar association for a referral to a licensed attorney in your area that is able to review your case in a private, confidential setting and will be able to tailor advise specific to your situation.

I am aware of that form and it is for a minor and this is for a 60 year old adult who is disabled and is being abused; so this form gc-255 does not include any specifics for an adult
can you provide me with the state of california form name/number requesting the court to remove a conservator for a mentally disabled 60 year old adult? The conservator was assigned by the court in february 2014
Hello are you still working on my question?
Hello??

This is the only form I could locate:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/partners/documents/petition_to_terminate_conservatorship.doc

Hello;

just checking in on the above.

If you have no further questions kindly rate 5 stars if you feel I have earned it - there is no additional charge to do so.

Thank you and take care!

All information is for educational purposes only; to consult with a personal attorney that can provide legal advice based on the particulars of your case, please contact:

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html