I need to know if I'm having a hard time with an Attorney on…

Customer Question
Good evening, I need to...
Good evening, I need to know if I'm having a hard time with an Attorney on responding to my questions, ignoring my emails and text. What should I do? This is a case in reference to a Probate case. I have had 3 different attorney's. Due to the first Attorney did not file the Will immediately. And the family of the deceased person, was given a copy of the Will that was written by the Deceased prior to his death of course and given to me. I gave a copy of the Will to the Deceased Employer. As they called me, asking if I still had a Will.
2. I had to hire a 2nd attorney due to work on my behalf and get the case settled and closed. I found this attorney to be our ti make money from the deceased estate. And To stretch the case out. After I had given her all that she asked for each time.
3. I have had to release that attorney, due to I found out she was not honest with me.
4. So I had to hire a 3rd attorney. Thus is unbelievable. I hated him around April 23rd 2017 and now he is not responding.I need an earnest Attorney who will help me to settle the Probate case. Due to the Family and I want to settle the case.
Since I was appointyto God the executors of the estate. The family feel I am taking too long. But it's not me.
What can I do?
I need to talk to an Attorney who can give me some great advice. This is turning out to be not so understanding for me.
Help
Pamela Saunders
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 23 days ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this as you should not be on your third attorney. Your attorney has an obligation to keep you up to date on the status of your case and return your calls and emails, within a reasonable amount of time. If they are failing to do so, you can tell their staff that you will be contacting the Bar and filing a complaint against the attorney and allowing them to get involved, since there are issues and concerns with how your case is being handled. Ideally, they will want to avoid that and respond and this can be resolved but if not, you can fire them and will have to retain a new attorney, I am sorry to say. You can use a site like martindale.com or lawyers.com or contact the Bar for a referral.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you so much.
Should I contact the courts as well? To inform them that my current attorney is not responding?
You are very welcome. The court is not going to get involved. A motion would need to be filed for the attorney to withdraw if this can not be resolved but the judge is going to say that this is between you and your attorney. Please let me know if there is anything else as I would be happy to respond. If not I kindly just ask that you rate my help at the top at this time so the site will provide me with the proper credit.
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 22 days ago

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 20 days ago

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!