Is this secure? What happens to the record of this

Customer Question
Hi. Is this...

Hi. Is this secure? What happens to the record of this conversation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Nothing at all - I just learned something from my husband last night and need some advice on what to do next

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Could you advise how payment works?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Hello- I was under the impression I would be connected to an expert.
Is anyone there?
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Attorney 1, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Lawyer
Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.This communication is not confidential in that a Google search of particular terms in the posting by either you or me could show this page. To maintain privacy, don't include names, addresses or any other personally identifying information.Within those parameters, please feel free to let me know your question and what is going on so I can address it for you.Best,
Attorney 1