Yeah, Yesterday this one man kick me in my testicle. I went…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Yeah, Yesterday this...
Second opinion] Yeah, Yesterday this one man kick me in my testicle. I went through surgey. Can I sue this personJA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.Customer: I live in Albuquerque NM. I'm 48 years old. Oh he took a gun on me tooJA: What steps have you taken so far?Customer: Im just lookingJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: No, not yet.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/28/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
you can sue and should file a police report which will also help with the civil matter.Counsel locally can handle on commission. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seek. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Sorry, I'm wasting your time. I'll keep look. Bye.
Not wasting my time. If you need any clarification on your answer please just reply back and ask me. I will be glad to comment further. If you have a follow up, please hold off on rating and you can rate once in the end when I address your follow up. There may be a short delay if I am helping another customer or have internet issues but I will be back to you if you need me