How are you. GA Atlanta. None i am asking a question. I

Customer Question
Hello how are you ...

Hello how are you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

GA Atlanta

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None i am asking a question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to talk to them

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. How can I help?

Hi If i've received cards in my Dad's name and have paid them and willing to pay them but want them removed from his credit so I don't goto jail what can i do

Thanks for responding. This is a bit outside of my area of expertise. Given this, I am going to opt out so another expert can timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.

Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I am a DIFFERENT expert with the site. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that.
.

The safest thing to do would be to close the accounts - because keeping the accounts open in dad's name (unless he opened them) would be fraud. Alternatively, if dad is willing to add you as a user to his account then you would be able to use them without a problem. If I have answered your question, if you wouldn't mind, could you please take a moment to submit a rating so that I receive credit for working with you. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively - 3 or more stars; 5 stars is definitely appreciated! It DOES NOT cost you anything at all to submit a rating; it just allows me to get credit for helping you. We get notification of our ratings instantly. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your question; please do NOT rate negatively because you think I'm not going to come back - this is not like an auto connect-type communication with some companies. We are *real* lawyers and we may be in meetings or on the phone when you next respond so please be patient if you don't get a response in 10 minutes - or even an hour. I WILL come back and answer all of your questions.

-----------
Reminder: This site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.

Hello. I wanted to check back in with you to see if you got the answer I sent over. We work hard to provide helpful information so I wanted to make sure that you received yours.