Do I have a case if I was lied to by a car dealership? South…

Customer Question
Do I have a...

Do I have a case if I was lied to by a car dealership?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

South Carolina. And no

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was told by a car dealership that they partnered with a credit bureau that approved me for car financing but later found out that they really don’t and I have them all of my information.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/28/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am very sorry you had to go through this What outcome do you envision at this point?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!