My husband and I are 5050 share of holders in a closely held…

Customer Question
My husband and I are...
My husband and I are 5050 share of holders in a closely held S corporation. Hes had me locked out of our quick books and are online banking can I just take his computer and liquidate the bank account and do a hostile takeover
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

If there's an option that we could speak on the phone for an extra fee I'd be glad to do that as well
Please resend the link
Please re send the pay pal link

You know, I wish that I had more control over the payments, but I don't. I'm very sorry. But you're in luck! You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** and get this straightened out.