Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

DamienJD
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I was wanting to know if daycares have to pay minimum wage
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
I was wanting to know if daycares have to pay minimum wage for their employees or are they exempt from minimum wage laws? … read more
Once an employee resigns, with or without notice, is it true
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
Once an employee resigns, with or without notice, is it true that an employer can reduce his/her pay to minimum wage?… read more
I live in Missouri. What is the minimum wage for restaurant
Sam, Attorney
I live in Missouri. What is the minimum wage for restaurant workers; cooks and waitresses?… read more
In SC, if my son quits his job without notice, is the
John, Attorney
in SC, if my son quits his job without notice, is the emplyer required to pay him for all hours worked at minimum wage or can they deduct a penalty … read more
In Colorado, is it legal for an employer to decrease an ...
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
In Colorado, is it legal for an employer to decrease an employee's payment wage without any notice beforehand? My pay was cut with no warning. is this legal?… read more
As an employer, am I required to pay commissioned employees
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
As an employer, am I required to pay commissioned employees a draw equivilent to at least minimum wage?… read more
If a person is a salaried employee and agrees to the pay at
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Second opinion] If a person is a salaried employee and agrees to the pay at the time of hiring does it have meet the minimum wage criteria… read more
Can employer require a non exempt minimum wage employee to
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Can employer require a non exempt minimum wage employee to pay for equipment damage if they collect all at once and not garnish their pay check? … read more
is it legal to leave kentucky with ur child(s) without the ...
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
is it legal to leave kentucky with ur child(s) without the consint of the other parent to live in another state before u file for a divorce or seperation papers or anything to deal with who gets the c… read more
Small employer hires cafe employee, who prepares coffee for
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Small employer hires cafe employee, who prepares coffee for customers in Long Island NY. What is the minimum wage and minimum tips requirements?… read more
Is it legal for a boss to pay in Florida under the minimum
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Hi, is it legal for a boss to pay in Florida under the minimum wage/ hr when working straight 24 hrs in caregiving. In the contract my girlfriend got paid originally $14.00/ hr and boss was to keep 40… read more
Hi - I live in Kansas. I have accepted a job that pays
Sam, Attorney
Hi - I live in Kansas. I have accepted a job that pays UNDER the minimum wage. Since I'm making less than minimum wage, is my employer able to tax my wages? Thank you in advance for your assistance.… read more
MY NAME IS DARREL. I WAS WONDERING IF IT IS LEGAL IN THE STATE
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
MY NAME ISXXXXX WONDERING IF IT IS LEGAL IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA FOR A COMPANY OWNER TO PAY MINIMUM WAGE IF A TECHNICIAN IS TO RETURN TO A CUSTOMERS HOUSE (RECALL) AND CORRECT A SERVICE CALL WHEN HE … read more
I live in Florida. Own a small restaurant. I would like ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
I live in Florida. Own a small restaurant. I would like to know if it is legal to sell the restaurant in a raffle. I would want to sell tickets a limited # XXXXX get my selling price. Would be a great… read more
can an employer cut hourly wages of 3.65 to tipped employee
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
can an employer cut hourly wages of 3.65 to tipped employee if their tips are over minimum wage in the state of ohio… read more
How are tips that servers earn calculated against the minimum
Sam, Attorney
How are tips that servers earn calculated against the minimum wage law for restaurant workers? I just worked three weeks for a restaurant that has hardly had any business, thus i have not made much in… read more
what is the legal minimum and maxium punishment that would ...
Flagbridge-ADR
Flagbridge-ADR, Principal Consultant
what is the legal minimum and maxium punishment that would be given by a jury for false doctor notes?… read more
Is it Legal to run a restaurant in the U.K. without a working Toilet
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
The toilet in the restaurant i run is non functional at present and after much arguement i have closed the restaurant against the owners wishes. I'd like to know if i have a legal arguement.… read more