I am a 3 time cancer surviver. I take Adderall, I also wear…

Customer Question
I am a 3...

I am a 3 time cancer surviver. I take Adderall, I also wear fentynal patches and take Lortab for break through pain. I have taken Adderall since 2002. Fentanyl and Lortab since 2005 after I had the whipple procedure done.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Carolina, the problem I have is a pharmacist refused to fill a new prescription for Adderall. All of my physicians are aware of all medications, vitamin supplements I take, I even keep a food diary to show what foods I eat, time and day and what vegetables I juice. I am like an open book. is it a pharmacists job to tell me no as if he is more knowlegable than my physicians.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None this just occurred yesterday a fternoon. I am 64 years young, disabled due to s urger

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am 64 years old, disabled due to surgeries i have gone through. i take all meds as directed, I am very much aware of the epidemic that our country is going through. My oncologist, PCP, cardiologist and phsycologist are all aware of each and every prescription I take.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Why is the pharmacist refusing to fill up your prescription without talking to your doctor or your doctor's office first?

Have you contacted your doctor's office about this?

Thank you for your cooperation.