I was in Paris 24-26 May I get a lady in my room for plasure…

Customer Question
I was in Paris...

I was in Paris 24-26 May I get a lady in my room for plasure I slept she stolen my room and she took a pictures of my nude biday and now she is blackmailing me for Money

Lawyer's Assistant: Have theft charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

What charges she is sms me and she say she will send to all my frind and family in social media

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

No court I didn’t file a case she did that yesterday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Explicit sexual photos are not allowed on social media. They are a violation of the terms of service of those website. So if she ever did try to post this on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or any of the other social media sites, they could be immediately taken down.

Blackmail is a crime. You should NEVER pay a blackmailer, because they never strike just once. To pay them is to enable them and she will be asking you for money again and again and again for the rest of your life. Nothing she can do to you is worse than what you can do to yourself if you pay her money. People have lost their lives savings and even been driven to suicide because of the efforts of internet blackmailers.

You need to cease contact with her completely, don't allow yourself to be further intimidated and send her no money. The odds are very high that she will do absolutely nothing but move on and blackmail someone else. This whole thing is not about exposing you. She doesn't get anything she wants out of that. It's about intimidating you into giving her all the money you ask for. Once there is no money, they typically don't waste their time and they move on to another victim.

In the event that she does post the photos, you will be embarassed but you can get them taken down. It's a lot easier to live with temporary embarassment if you have to than to live in dread all of your life and to end up paying all of your money to a common criminal.

She can't send messages to your Facebook friends and family unless they accept her friend request. You can tell your own contacts not to accept a request from her because she's an unstable stalker who should just be reported to the site.

I am in better position she send me here passport copy and bank details and 3 phone numbers she called me fromIs said to here that you have a done a crime as per the frensh law and Alia should not publish because this another crime and l blocked here numberShe said I am not stupid and I took my precision
I don’t know what is thatBut I am a bite scared do I have to ask a lawyer to file a case because she may said I force here for sex
I didn’t she come to my room by her wellPlz advise if I should ask a lawyer to file a claim

I still think she is trying to scare you. You are in your own country now. You committed no crime in your own. However, if you want to talk to a local lawyer in your country about going after her, that couldn't hurt you.

I am thinking a lawyer in Otis because the bag she stolen has my passport copy she may went to police and file a case against me about sexual up-use so when I go Paris again I find my self I a problem
I want to save my self I do business in Paris a lot

Yes. You didn't mention that she has your passport. A lawyer would be a good idea under these circumstances.

I write this email to Lawyar in Paris
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email, can i do power of attorney and you do the needed befor i come to Paris to stop this blackmailing, the best way you see it and cost effective as wellsee now i am in a better position i got here passport and bank details and 3 phone numbers she called me from
I meet the lady in a coffee shop, she come for pleasure in my room for money
i paid here alone in the room
i was drinking, so i was tired i slept, she stolen 2 bags gift Saint Laurent i bought, it has the tax free and my passport copy so she has my passport copy
in the morning she send me my nicked pictures in mobile asking a lot of money 75,000 euro
i keep talking to here giving here hope that i will transfer Euro 5,000 until she send me here bank account and passport copy,
when i got the passport i said my lawyer will talk to you you have done a crime, and if you publish it is another crimeshe said i am not stupid i have taken my precaution !!!maybe she mad a claim in police for sexual up used that didn't happen for sure i was sleeping
maybe she send wrong passport
i am scared to visit Paris and find a claim i don't know about
also i wish she don't publish my imagewhat is against me in this case
any chance for me to stop the lady and not to harm my public and family imageChat is attached
pic sample attached
passport
bank account details
Regards
F

Thank you for the update.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.