With the new drug law does a purity test lower the weight of…

Customer Question
Hi with the new...

Hi with the new drug law does a purity test lower the weight of the meth if it's crap stuff

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Met with lawyer last Wednesday legal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Legal aid he's telling me to plead guilty today I only met with him once

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 28 days ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - the purity test will not lesson the weight of meth or any other drug.

The only drug thats weight will be lessoned is if there is plant material - non drug - in marijuana.

Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 25 days ago

I believe I answered tour question - can you please rate my answer with 5 stars