My daughter is in the following situation and I need some…

Customer Question
Hi my daughter is...

Hi my daughter is in the following situation and I need some advice. She has been married for 10 years this

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

This is all just beginning -

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is too difficult to type - is there anyway I could speak with someone?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
The situation is rather complicated and I'd like to speak to someone rather than text
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - if you would like to speak on the phone you can request a call.