I have worked for a year and a half with my landlord for a…

Customer Question
Ma'am I have worked...

Ma'am I have worked for a year and a half with my landlord for a year my rent was taken out of my salary the last half year it was not most of the employees quit because the city and state are going to summons him and code his apartment complex down, He has no working fire alarms in the hallways the fire extinguishers are all expired broken windows he has not had the backflow checked on any of the hot water heaters he has no Workmen's Comp. also no insurance on his company I was attacked at work and be i he has no working fire alarms in the hallways the fire extinguishers are all expired broken windows he has not had the backflow checked on any of the hot water heaters he has no Workmen's Comp. also no insurance on his company I was attacked at work and beaten very badly to where I had to have an emergency ambulance ride and I still stay at the ER for further evaluation Since he has no insurance he had my state insurance pay for all of my medical bills and I never received anything for pain and suffering my main question today is since we all put in her two week notice he decided to fire all of us and because supposedly he is saying that I never paid rent I have to leave my apartment ASAP since I was fired I also have a Workmen's Comp. injury that he never paid for

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No ma'am I get emails from the owner stating that I have to be out in three hours it is a two bedroom probably 860 square-foot apartment that's all I get he keeps harassing me or sending me emails every time he changes the hour he gave me till 4 o'clock yesterday I believ no ma'am I get emails from the owner stating that I have to be out in three hours it is a two bedroom probably 860 square-foot apartment that's all I get he keeps harassing me or sending me emails every time he changes the hour he gave me till 4 o'clock Thursday

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That the owner is also under investigation that they have Summons to his bank account the owner is in a lot of trouble right now with the city and state also with the private investigator

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Legal
5/27/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 27 days ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am very sorry you had to go through this. What outcome do you envision at this point?