I went to the hospital and an employee I knew called my ex…

Customer Question
I went to the...

I went to the hospital and an employee I knew called my ex and told him why I was in there

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I also have two witnesses that the employee told everything about my health problems. They were two family members but they didn't know about the problems I was having and I didn't want them to know. I call the hospital and spoke with a mrs. Kerns which is suppose to be in charge of the employees with the hepa rules. I told Her I didn't want to get an attorney and thought we could settle this without one. She called me back and said she spoke with the employee and my ex and she didn't find out any violation. She said that the employee only told my ex that I was in there. She never contacted the witnesses I have. She told me she could not discuss anything else with me till I gave her my attorneys name and number but I told her I didn't have one. I have a friend that works at the hospital that told me that the employee that talked to my ex that she was showing her friends the texts that was sent to my ex and laughing about it. I feel if my information was given out by this employee how much other information was given out. I think this is very serious and my health problems r probably all over town. Can u help me please?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have not contacted a lawyer and I ask for theirs so we could maybe settle this before it got blowed out of proportion, but she would not give it to me. The employee was going around saying I just want money but that is not the case. I just feel that they have to sign papers that they understand the Hepa law and I feel my health condition was violated

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I contacted my ex and he said I was living that the only thing that he was told that I was in the emergency room but I don't think he should have knowed that and he wasn't going to say anything about her cause they r best friends. I understand from my neighbors that they have rode by my house 3 times. I was going to contact our local police dept but nothing has been done. Would really like to talk to someone and see if or what can be done

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/27/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am very sorry you had to go through this. What outcome do you envision at this point?