Legal Eagle are you available this weekend and Monday?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 months ago
Josie-Mod
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when the Expert is back online.
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello. I am here today to help. How can I help you today?

I have some documents already here. You can look at the4m now if you want to. I will explain and ask questions later .

Thanks so much for sending these. What questions did you have for me about them?

Are you available anytime soon today?
What are the difference in a removal and an appeal? I am looking at federal court concerning the judges not following the law. Would this fall under one case or two or more cases because I am looking at removal and also lawsuit against the landlord and judges for civil rights.

Hello and welcome back. A removal is where you're asking the court to remove your case to a different court with jurisdiction. An appeal is where you are appealing to a higher court on the grounds that the lower court erred in their legal reasoning.

You didnot answer the second part of the question about me filling a federal case for three actions : the removal,lawsuit against judges and counter claim lawsuit against the landlord since landlord is trying to sue me .would this be one case in federal that falls under the removal or would they need to be seperate cases . If need to be seperate cases how and why so for federal court?

I see. I think I was confused. The court definitely prefers all causes of action be brought at once. So, you could have the removal, the lawsuit against the justices, and the counter claims all be a part of one lawsuit in federal court.

If you sue a judge in federal court is the filings free of charge?

To my understanding, no. You could qualify for a fee waiver if your jurisdiction has one and you qualify, but suing a judge doesn't come free.

In appellate court it is a free filling if your case is against a judge.

Perhaps, but remember that the federal courts are divided into circuits. Each circuit can set up different procedures and fees for filing cases. I haven't personally tried to sue a judge yet so I'm not sure if in this specific situation this is the case. Talk to the court clerk and they can help you out for sure.

Please send me statues and links on federal civil procedure concerning civil rights violations for disabilities, also case concerning it.

I'm sorry, but if I were to do that, we'd have to enter into an attorney-client relationship. My fee is north of $250 per hour and it may take 3-6 hours to research something like that, I'd have to interview you to find out the basis of your claims, and take the money up front. It would be far too expensive. My recommendation would be to go to findlaw.com. There, you can do a lot of free legal research and it's an excellent and cheap source.

Do you do criminal and had any with Internal affairs