What is the meaning of “trustee”? Atlanta in Georgia. My…

Customer Question
What is the meaning...

What is the meaning of “trustee” ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Atlanta in Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

My mortgage had been sold by Bank of America

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also at the time my son’s name George Chui

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

A trustee is a person or organization given control or powers of administration of property in trust with a legal obligation to administer it solely for the purposes specified in the trust agreement.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

5 stars

You are very welcome.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you for using JA.