I have a tenant whose lease is up June 30 amd is harrassing…

Customer Question
I have a tenant...

I have a tenant whose lease is up June 30 amd is harrassing my real estate agent and trying to sabotage my ability to lease the unit

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Tenant has been disgruntled and had threatened to leave on June 3 without paying the rent

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 27 days ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks