I need a family law attorney for women. Should I file for…

Customer Question
I need a family...

I need a family law attorney for women. Should I file for domestic violence against my husband for abandoning me in an ER whereby I wanted to leave told them that I was mentally ill and acted panicky for

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Let me finish ... "scant" reasons whereby I was thrown and injured. He heard screaming; says sick people scream; I was left there injured; he didn't much care? The "grey area" is someone else threw me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California. Also, I only want him to not carry a gun for three to five years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Other then that; he won't hurt me himself; but what he did was reckless and heartless.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having trouble understanding your entire post.

Are you alleging that your husband was responsible for making you fall?

Kindly explain.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Thank you for your patience.

No, but he suggested mental illness to a hateful doctor and a male nurse who did it to me without notice from behind. I never saw him until I became conscious, all roped into midair on a gurney some fifteen feet away.

Thank you for the information.

Your Question:

Response: Unfortunately, you cannot "file for domestic violence against your husband" under the circumstances. Your husband did not cause your fall. Click here for information on the requirements for application for a domestic violence Order.

<p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt">I am sorry that I do not have better news for you. However, as an Attorney and an Officer of the Court, I have ethical and professional obligation to provide you with accurate and honest information eventhough that information may not be in your favor. <p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt"> <p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt">Best wishes,<p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt"> <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.