My siblings and I are having a situation. My dad died 10…

Customer Question
My siblings and I...

My siblings and I are having a situation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My dad died 10 years ago and left my mom everything

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

He also left her the inheritance from his father and all fone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well now she being 81 years old and having a power of attorney which is our sister and her favourite has decided to move in with her and sell the house

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What is your specific legal question?