Loren. you helped me recently and I greatly appreciated your…

Customer Question
Loren. you helped me recently...
Loren. you helped me recently and I greatly appreciated your advise and quick response.
At this point, I'm seeking advice on a potential malpractice suit. The suit would involve my mother's oncologist and the Trinity Health System that serves the community here in Ohio. Trinity Healthcare System has a tremendous presence in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh an hour from our my mom's community. My mother was referred to a specialist regarding a breakthrough treatment of lymphoma. He's a professor of medicine in Pittsburgh, and an employee of Trinity Health System.I won't go into all the details with you until I know if you deal with malpractice law.
Can you advise me ? If not. could you refer me to another expert on this site.Thank you.Amy
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Loren, Attorney

What is your specific question regarding medical malpractice claims?