Perhaps. I live in Texas, but I am traveling. I have done…

Customer Question
I live in Texas...

I live in Texas, but I am traveling.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have done nothing legally

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am an Orthodox Bishop. This letter was written to my Patriarch and is a total lie which I can easy prove, but the man who wrote it is refusing to apologize. I understand this is Dear Monseigneur Nicolas,
The reason for my inquiry was to ascertain if Randall Deese was truly a bishop. On his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/randal.deese he claims to have been a
former U.S. Army Chaplain. Doubting his veracity, I contacted the National Personnel Records Center to check on his military service and to see if he was actually a U.S. Army chaplain.
I was informed that he was a third class petty officer in the U. S. Coast Guard and served from February 25, 1974 to January 28, 1978.
He also served un the U.S. Army from March 28, 1978 to March 27, 1981. While in the Army, holding the rank of sergeant, he served as a chaplain's assistant. The record has the notation (SDA) in parenthesis.
There is no military record that he was a ordained minister.
He also claims that he "Studied Military Protocols, Counseling, at U.S. Army Chaplain Center and School." There is no record of such training.
It seems apparent to me that he has fraudulently misrepresented himself to your organization and the public.
Should you require a copy of these records, I will be happy to forward them to you,
In Corde Jesu,
Victor R. Claveau, MJ

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.