Can a coumty in texas make you pzh, Gibe me 1 mimiye, Can a…

Customer Question
Can a coumty in...

Can a coumty in texas make you pzh

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

Gibe me 1 mimiye

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Can a county im texas make you report to mavkzgrativd xupervixio. Pay bond feesand ua drug dcfeens whem your not on a pr bond

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just feel im being extortrd from

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Can a county in texas make you psy 40 bond fees and ua screening when your not om pr bond they call it magisyrate supervision im om perdonal bond
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It sounds like extortiom to me they say its not probation yet you havr to report likr you are i oee a bond company i cant afford thix
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Its only 1 county butnet texas
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I havr not talked to an attorney yet thix ix nre to md
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 24 days ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Yes, unfortunately. They can do it as a condition of your release. It's perfectly legal. Expensive, but legal.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How

How what? A judge gives the order and if you don't obey it, you go back to jail. The bondsman is just a commercial lender. He only cares that you come to court so that he won't lose his money.

But if/when the court wants to make sure that a defendant is staying out of trouble, they can make him report to probation, or wear an ankle monitor or make sure that he's not still drugs or drinking as a condition of his release. It's done all the time.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Just dont umderstsnd i slresxy havr a bondsmsn to psy and report to

See the above reply. The bondsman and the court are not affiliated. The bondsman has a contract with you, but he's not part of the criminal justice system. He is a commercial lender.

Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 23 days ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.