Do you have access to michigan contract law. Not yet I

Customer Question
Do you have access...

Do you have access to michigan contract law

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MI lawyer about this?

Not yet I thought we ask question and you research answer

Lawyer's Assistant: I apologize.

Am I correct or incorrect

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Did you have a specific question that I could answer?

do you have access to michigan case law I have research questions
Online is fine

Yes do you have a specific question?

I only want michigan caselaw
I want case law stating that an inquiry about a term in a contract is not a counter offer
I want case law saying "requesting further information regarding a term in contract" is not a counter offer
I want case law saying withdrawing from a contract needs to be communicated
I want case law saying request for small modification to contract is not counteroffer

I am going to opt out as I believe this is beyond the scope of just answer and is represents multiple questions of law best of luck to you!

Ok do they charge for that