Can you help me with a plumbing company that put in t brand…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me with a plumbing company that put in t brand new gas boiler !! !!which cost me thousands !!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Am in the state of Mass. And have no heat. The plumber was from Rhode Island. National Grid recommended them. It was a disaster!

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I got a local plumber to put in a new system. He has a good reputation. It will cost another $12,000. So I am waiting for him to do that soon.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No--thats enough.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
What outcome do you envision at this point?